Skip to content

Are you a graduate worker with questions or concerns about your employment as a Graduate Assistant? You can visit us at our office on the first floor of MacHall (office hours are on our office hours page) or contact Alternatively, you can contact your PSAC regional representative Keira Gunn at or your GLU representatives and stewards.

Are you a graduate student with questions or concerns about your academic supervisor or research? Contact the Vice-President Academic of the GSA:

Are you a university representative trying to contact the Graduate Labour Union? Contact

Follow us to receive the latest news!